8th Standard All the world Her Stage English Notes Question Answer Mcq Pdf Download in Kannada Medium, 8th Standard English Notes of Lesson 6 Kseeb Solutions For Class 8 English Chapter 6 Notes All The World Her Stage Lesson Notes Class 8 English Lesson 6 Question Answer Class 8 English Lesson 6 Question Answer
C1. Answer the following questions.
“ai’s grandfatherwrangler‘.P. Paranjpye was her playing companion.
Sai’s grandfather was affectionately called ‘Appa’.
When she narrated a fairy tale of her own creation her grandfather was impressed by her talents.
Sais first published book was a fairy tale book, called “Mulancha Mera”
‘Sai Froze’ when she stepped on a book.
C.2. Answer the following questions.
1) How could sai draw the attention of the playmates while they made fun of her?
When her friends made fun of her she sadly sat by the side lines. Soon her face brightened she cried out. She knew of a lovely game. It’s a magic island full of Children treasure.
The friends came to her and listened to her story and they were all attracted by her tale.
2) What fascinated Sai as a child?
Fairy tales fascinated Sai as a child.
3) Why the word ‘mother’ given within inverted commas in 16th and 17th paragraphs.
The word ‘mother’ is given in inverted commas as Sai played the role of bride’s mother in dolls marriage.
C 3. Some statements are given below some are true and some are false. Tick off ‘T’ or ‘F’ Also indicate in the box the paragraph numbers in which you can find your answer.
1) Sai looked very athletic (False) (12)
2) Sai used to tell fantastic stories to her friends. (True)
3) Even as child Sai published a book. (True) (8)
4) Her grandfather did not take it seriously when she
stepped on a book. (False) (10)
5) Pranjpye was a ‘Senior Wrangler’ (True) (2)
6) One of the Maharastrian Children’s game is marriage of
dolls (True) (15)
7) Sai told a story to her grandfather (True) (4)
8) Sai learnt to regard books with respect (True) (11)
C 4. Some important events in the story are given in a jumbled order. Put them in the order in which they are given in the text.
- The usual sight of grandpa and sai playing to get her.
- Sai telling a story to her grandfather
- Grandfather telling her to treat books with respect
- Sai’s drawing the attention of the play mates
- The wedding of the dolls.
C 5. Read and discuss and write.
1) Describe how grandfather and sai enjoyed other’s company?
Every morning Sai went skipping with her grandfather. Her grandfather tolds her fables and put simple mathematical problems. They laughed, talked and had a great time.
2) Why was grandfather very much impressed by sai’s story ?
The fairy tale that sai told to grandfather was full of dragons and princes. Talking parrots and hidden gold. The story was very interesting therefore her grandfather was very much impressed.
3) What do you think the great achievement of Sai as a child?
When she was only eight she published a book of fairy tales. ‘Mulancha Mera’. This is her great achievement as a child.
4) Describe the incident in the library.
One day Sai by mistake stepped on a book. Her grandfather told her to ask the forgiveness of the book. According to him kicking a book was kicking knowledge. So sai bent and did Namaskar.
5) How was Sai able to win over her friends?
When her friends made fun of Sai she sat on the side line sadly. At one she cried her face brightened Ha I know of a lovely game. Its magic island fun of hidden treasure When her playmates heard this they came to her and listened to her story and were attracted by it. That is how sai was able to win over herfriends.
6) What surprise awaited Sai one day as she came back from school?
When Sai returned form the School. The whole house looked like marriage hall. Before she could say anything she was dressed like a mother of the bride. The bands arrived the groom road on real horse bride was brought by chanting mantras. That was the surprise awaited Sai one day when she returned from the school.
8th Standard All Subject Notes
8th Standard Kannada Text Book Pdf
1 ರಿಂದ 10ನೇ ತರಗತಿ ಪಠ್ಯಪುಸ್ತಕಗಳು Pdf
1 ರಿಂದ 9ನೇ ತರಗತಿ ಕಲಿಕಾ ಚೇತರಿಕೆ Pdf
1 ರಿಂದ 12ನೇ ತರಗತಿ ಕನ್ನಡ ನೋಟ್ಸ್ Pdf
ನಮ್ಮ KannadaDeevige.in ವೆಬ್ಸೈಟ್ ಮತ್ತು ಆಪ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ 1ನೇ ತರಗತಿಯಿಂದ 12ನೇ ತರಗತಿಯವರೆಗಿನ ಎಲ್ಲಾ ಪಾಠ ಹಾಗೂ ಪದ್ಯಗಳ ಪಠ್ಯ ಪುಸ್ತಕ, ನೋಟ್ಸ್ ಸಂಪೂರ್ಣ ವಿವರಣೆ ಇದೆ. ಜೊತೆಗೆ ಕನ್ನಡ ವ್ಯಾಕರಣ,ಹಾಗೂ ಪಾಠ ಪದ್ಯಗಳ ಪ್ರಶ್ನೋತ್ತರಗಳ ಕುರಿತಾದ ಮಾಹಿತಿಯೂ ಇದೆ.
ಇನ್ನು ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ವಿಷಯಗಳನ್ನು ನೀವು ತಿಳಿಯಲು ನಮ್ಮ Kannada Deevige ಆಪ್ ಡೌನ್ಲೋಡ್ ಮಾಡಿ. ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ಮಾಹಿತಿಯನ್ನು ಕನ್ನಡದಲ್ಲಿ ಪಡೆಯಬಹುದಾಗಿದೆ.
ನೀವು ನಮ್ಮ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಚಾನೆಲ್ ಗೆ ಜಾಯಿನ್ ಆಗಿ ಪ್ರತಿ ದಿನ ಹೊಸ ವಿಷಯಗಳನ್ನು ಕಲಿಯಿರಿ
ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗೆ ಜಾಯಿನ್ ಆಗಲು ಇಲ್ಲಿ ಕ್ಲಿಕ್ ಮಾಡಿ.
ಕನ್ನಡ ದೀವಿಗೆ.in ಜಾಲತಾಣದಲ್ಲಿ 8ನೇ ತರಗತಿಯ ಪಠ್ಯಪುಸ್ತಕಗಳು ನೋಟ್ಸ್ , ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆ ಉತ್ತರಗಳ ಕುರಿತು ನಿಮಗೆ ಯಾವುದೇ ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆಗಳನ್ನು ಹೊಂದಿದ್ದರೆ, ಕೆಳಗೆ ಒಂದು ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್ ಅನ್ನು ಮಾಡಿ ತಿಳಿಸಿ.